With two stories of nearly floor-to-ceiling windows, our Council Chambers is an impressive, contemporary space for your meeting or reception. Council Chambers is found at the top of a large set of stairs, making the room easy-to-find for your guests.
• Capacity: 30 seated; 50 standing
• Clean, modern design with a range of seating and table arrangements
• In-room sink
• Abundant natural light with skyline view
• Easy load-in and load-out dock
• All of our spaces are wheelchair and reduced-mobility accessible
• Competitive pricing
• Restrooms on all four levels of our building
• Accessible, security-patrolled smoking areas
• On-site ATMs
• Ample well-lit and security patrolled public parking
Wyckham House is a student-owned building on the Mount Royal University campus, so we have preferred pricing for students and members of the MRU community. Special pricing is also available for not for profit events hosted by members of our greater Calgary and area community. Rentals are available per hour or based on an eight-hour day starting during our regular office hours and ending no later than 10 pm.
Council Chambers is one of our most popular and frequently-booked meeting rooms. It is available days and evenings throughout the academic year (September – April). Council Chambers is not available after 10 pm. Availability varies during the Spring and Summer semesters (May – August).
Email: Events Manager