The Hub is SAMRU’s campus hotspot, a university pub owned by and managed for the students of Mount Royal University. The Hub is an excellent venue for your intimate concert, album release party, trade event or relaxed party.
• Over 3,000 square feet of event space
• 220 sellable capacity
• Fully-licensed configurations only
• Full in-house PA available
• In-house catering – choose from our wide selection of menu configurations
• Full bar service
• Easy load-in and load-out dock
• Catering and security staff
• All of our spaces are wheelchair and reduced-mobility accessible
• Competitive pricing
• Accessible restrooms
• The Hub is student-owned
• Sound system power by PK Sound
• Direct stage access green room
• Accessible, security patrolled smoking areas
• On-site ATMs
• Ample well-lit and security patrolled public parking
• Easy access to bus transit
• Security escorts on campus
• The number of on-site security personnel required will be at the discretion of SAMRU and will be supplied in-house
• All merchandise sellers, box office staff, production runners, and additional personnel available in-house at cost-effective rates
Wyckham House is a student-owned building on the Mount Royal University campus, so we have preferred pricing for students and members of the MRU community. Special pricing is also available for nonprofit events hosted by members of the greater Calgary and area community. The rental cost covers a flexible eight-hour period.
Rentals coupled with large catering orders may be eligible for a discount.
The Hub is a vibrant venue, with rentals available throughout the week during Fall and Winter semesters. Availability varies during the Spring and Summer semesters (May-August).
Email: Food and Beverage Manager
To rent another space in Wyckham House, click here.