Program: Criminal Justice
I’m Dexter Bruneau – I’ve been a part of our community for four years. I’m here to work with you to build our community, and to take your experience to the next level. A vote for Dexter is a vote for:
- Collaborative leadership
- More money back in students’ pockets
- A healthy community
I understand how to work with our community, and how to engage our community in positive change. Voting Dexter means voting for:
- Equitable funding for Mental Health: An end to “one size fits all” funding from government, and the beginning of sustainable and scalable funding models designed to support students.
- Breaking barriers to Financial Aid: Increased access to resources and support for your needs, while keeping your costs and debt both low and sustainable.
- Increasing stability to University Funding: Tuition and fee freezes have been great for students – let’s work on making sure when the freeze is lifted, tuition and fees remain sustainable and that University remains accessible to students
- Bringing Arts and Culture back to our campus: The loss of our Fine Arts programs doesn’t have to mean the loss of arts and culture at Mount Royal University. Let’s grow life on campus.
- Making public transportation easier than ever: The proposal of a new southwest BRT route would drastically alter the way students can commute – building transit to a state that works for you.
I’ve worked with community, and with government, and want to put these skills and experiences to work for you. Together, we can build a better Mount Royal.
- Student Governing Board
- MRU Strategic Planning
- July 13, 2016 | Calgary Herald
- July 19, 2016 | Metro News
- July 20, 2016 | 660 News
- August 3, 2016 | Metro News
- September 22, 2016 | Metro News
- October 19, 2016 | Global News
- October 19, 2016 | Metro News
- October 20, 2016 | Metro News
- December 8, 2016 | Metro Calgary
- March 16, 2017 | Metro Calgary
- March 16, 2017 | 630 CHED
- March 24, 2017 | Metro Calgary