1) Most forms will be completed digitally this year! Please view the Clubs Links and Forms page for more information.
2) Don’t forget to submit your club constitution as soon as possible! Feel free to drop it off in the Clubhouse (Z306), to the Clubs Coordinator in room Z306, or email it to us.
3) The funding structure has dramatically changed this year. The abridged version is:
- Club Collaboration Fund – Work with two (2) other clubs and SAMRU will award you up to $300 to cover any expenses.
- Club Development Fund – Doubled in size for next year. Any events you want to host that will develop your members OR club could be eligible for up to $500.
- Start-up Fund – New clubs can apply for $200 to help subsidize start-up costs. Existing clubs can apply for up to $150 for operational costs.
- Club Food and Beverage Fund – Up to $75 a year in food/beverages for your events! (Liquor excluded)
- Club Marketing Fund – Up to $50 a year for any of your marketing needs (website, promoting posts, fliers, etc).
4) Office Space – Several of you have asked for dedicated office space – one of the rooms in the basement will be repurposed to provide you exactly that! The space will be shared (as we’re super limited with what is available), so a maximum of five clubs will be able to use the space on a rotating schedule. Details to follow.
5) Thursdays in the Hub – We’re finalizing details about the weekly programming in the Hub, but we’re making it easier for you to fundraise, while providing consistent entertainment for your guests. Details will be released ASAP.