The Pride Centre is a queer-positive, all gender-inclusive, safer space in which students explore gender and sexual identity. The Pride Centre is a space for students to:
- create inclusive community across the gender and sexuality spectrum.
- find support for themselves and support their gender and sexually diverse peers.
- enhance everyone’s learning about gender and sexual diversity.
The Pride Centre’s programs and services include:
- Gender and sexuality resource library
- Free safer sex and pregnancy prevention supplies including latex-free, internal condoms, and dental dams
- Free educational information for gender and sexual diversity, sexual and reproductive health, and healthy relationships for people of all genders and sexualities
- Referral services and peer support
- Queer-positive events and workshops
Are you interested in volunteering with the Pride Centre? Check out our volunteer page!
Relationships, Identity and Sex Programmer
Office: Wyckham House, Z211
Office Phone: (403) 440-5604