The Pride Centre is a queer-positive, all gender-inclusive, safer space in which students explore gender and sexual identity. The Pride Centre is a space for students to:
- create inclusive community across the gender and sexuality spectrum.
- find support for themselves and support their gender and sexually diverse peers.
- enhance everyone’s learning about gender and sexual diversity.
The Pride Centre’s programs and services include:
- Gender and sexuality resource library
- Free safer sex and pregnancy prevention supplies including latex-free, internal condoms, and dental dams
- Free educational information for gender and sexual diversity, sexual and reproductive health, and healthy relationships for people of all genders and sexualities
- Referral services and peer support
- Queer-positive events and workshops
Are you interested in volunteering with the Pride Centre? Check out the volunteer page!
🚨PRIDE CENTRE FOCUS GROUP🚨
You’re invited to attend a focus group to talk about the Pride Centre. April 17, 2:00 – 3:00 in the Pride Centre. Food will be provided. All SAMRU members are welcome. RSVP to email@example.com by noon on April 16 so we know how much food to order.