The Pride Centre is a queer-positive, all gender-inclusive, safer space in which students explore gender and sexual identity. The Pride Centre is a space for students to:
- create inclusive community across the gender and sexuality spectrum.
- find support for themselves and support their gender and sexually diverse peers.
- enhance everyone’s learning about gender and sexual diversity.
The Pride Centre’s programs and services include:
- Gender and sexuality resource library
- Free safer sex and pregnancy prevention supplies including latex-free, internal condoms, and dental dams
- Free educational information for gender and sexual diversity, sexual and reproductive health, and healthy relationships for people of all genders and sexualities
- Referral services and peer support
- Queer-positive events and workshops
Are you interested in volunteering with the Pride Centre? Check out our volunteer page!
Coming Up: Sex Toy Bingo
Grab your bingo daubers and get ready for Sex Toy Bingo!
Sex Toy Bingo is a night of buzzing, whirring, pulsing fun, where you can learn about body and sex positivity – and top up your adult toy box while you’re at it. Enjoy three rounds of bingo, with 9 chances to win sexy prizes!
Doors open at 8:00 pm, and the shenanigans will continue until every last toy has found a loving home.
Big thanks to our community partners, Eudaimonia and Calgary Sexual Health Centre.
February 15, 2017
Doors at 8:00 pm
Free for MRU students (ID required) +1 guest per student
18+ only; don’t drink and drive
Cash only event (ATMs available in Wyckham House)