The Peer Support Centre is a transformative community based upon shared dignity, caring and trust. The PSC provides peer-led, barrier-free services, connecting all parts of the campus community to support students as they achieve their goals.
The PSC’s programs and services include:
- Free breakfast on weekdays during the semester, beginning at 8:45 am
- Emergency student loans – short-term, interest-free loans of up to $300
- Confidential peer counseling
- Referral services
- Calgary Interfaith Food Bank hampers
- Emergency campus food bank and hygiene supply bank
- Financial skills training
- Free textbook bank – many are last year’s editions, but they’re free!
- Season of Caring – a holiday program for students and their families
If you’d like to be a part of our community – come visit us on the 2nd floor of Wyckham House!
Interested in volunteering with the PSC? Check out our volunteer page!
Peer Support Coordinator
Office: Wyckham House, Z210
Phone: (403) 440-6269
During Fall and Winter semester classes: 8:45-3:30 Monday – Friday
During Spring/Summer semester classes: 9:00-3:00 Monday – Friday
If you need an appointment outside of these times, please e-mail the coordinator.