The Students’ Association Gallery is an excellent location for your small reception or sales meeting. Located on the second floor, this room will hold up to 30 individuals in U-shape configurations.
Our second floor lounges are excellent for receptions, small trade shows, lectures, discussions or informal meetings. One lounge features television screens and large windows for abundant natural light.
Book these spaces separately or together for a larger event.
• Capacity: 30 seated
• Adjustable lighting for a variety of uses
• In-room sink & coat closet
Second Floor Lounge Features
• Capacity: 60 seated; 100 standing
• Northwest Lounge has in-room sink
• Southwest lounge has two television screens and large windows for abundant natural light
• Easy load-in and load-out dock
• All of our spaces are wheelchair and reduced-mobility accessible
• Competitive pricing
• Restrooms on all four levels of our building
• The Student Centre is student-owned
• Accessible, security-patrolled smoking areas
• On-site ATMs
• Ample well-lit and security patrolled public parking
Wyckham House is a student-owned building on the Mount Royal University campus, so we have preferred pricing for students and members of our Mount Royal community. Rentals are available per hour or based on an eight-hour day starting during our regular office hours and ending no later than 10 pm.
Our second floor lounges are actively used by our student membership during weekday days during the academic year (September – April), so these spaces are not regularly available during the day in these periods. These spaces are available during the day on the weekends, and weeknights no later than 10 pm. Availability varies during the Spring and Summer semesters (May – August).
Audio-Visual Production Coordinator