SAMRU accepts food and hygiene donations year round! Drop off non-perishable food items and hygiene products at the donation boxes set up at participating departments in the university OR at the Peer Support Centre (Wyckham, Z210). Donations help support the Peer Support Centre’s Food and Hygiene Cupboard, which students access year-round. Extra food donations are given to the Calgary Food Bank. This is an ongoing initiative. Donations are accepted throughout the Fall and Winter semesters.
- A huge, warm WELCOME to your 2020-21 Representation Executive Council May 25, 2020
- Pawrantine Update: Feline Edition! April 21, 2020
- Virtual Snack & Chat with Clubhouse Mascot Sammy! April 2, 2020
- Weave your own coaster with Sammy, the Clubhouse Mascot! March 26, 2020
- Changes to MRU’s grading scheme for Winter 2020 March 25, 2020
Discovery Month Events
All Day (Monday)
Wyckham House Reception
Z222 (2nd Floor Wyckham)
The Good Food Box, a barrier-free program operated by the Community Kitchen Program of Calgary, allows you to purchase fresh, healthy fruits and vegetables at an affordable cost! Good Food Boxes are delivered
The Good Food Box, a barrier-free program operated by the Community Kitchen Program of Calgary, allows you to purchase fresh, healthy fruits and vegetables at an affordable cost! Good Food Boxes are delivered to the Students’ Association the following week on Wednesday. You can place your orders at SAMRU Reception. Payment is cash only.
Orders are due by 3:30 p.m. on the order date.