Clubs training will give you the skills you need to successfully run your club by teaching you about finances, grants, event planning, communication, liability, and SAMRU policies.
Clubs Training has been updated to make it more relevant and useful to club executives. Please note a few changes that we have made:
- The training will be held virtually this year – contact Cara Thompson (email@example.com) for more information
- At least 2 executives from each club must complete the Clubs Training quiz
- All previous training session dates have been reformatted as Clubs Q&A sessions – clubs can sign up to attend a virtual meet and greet with other clubs where they can ask questions and network
Upcoming 2020-21 Clubs Q&A Sessions
To RSVP, please click the date of the training you would like to attend.
This year we have added a variety of training times, so please double check the time that you have RSVPed for.
View the Clubs Training presentation here.
Sexual Violence Response and Awareness Information here.
- Do I have to send an executive to clubs training even though our club has completed it in the past?
Yes. Every year two executives from each club must attend training to complete the ratification process. Official club status will not be granted until your club has completed training.
- Is there a deadline to RSVP for clubs training?
No, but your club will not be fully ratified until two executives have completed training.
- What should I do if I can no longer make it to a Q&A session?
Please email clubs if you need to cancel your registration. Once you have done this, re-register for another training session that you are able to attend. Remember that your club needs to complete training in order to ratify.
- Who can I contact to get more information on training?
If you have any additional questions, please email clubs.