Program: Policy Studies
Phone: (403) 440-6404
Luc is your 2019/20 SAMRU Vice President External. Luc is in his final year as a Bachelor of Arts Policy Studies Major with a Minor in History.
Prior to Luc’s role as Vice President External, he worked in the offices of an United States Senator and a Member of Alberta’s Legislative Assembly. Inside the University, Luc has previously served as a member of the SAMRU VP Academic Advisory Committee (VPAAC) as well as the MRU Policy Studies Students’ Society. He is committed to ensuring the student voice is are heard by our government representatives and university stakeholders. Areas of focus for Luc include labour and employment issues as well as affordability of post-secondary education.
- Accountability Committee
- Vice-President Academic Advisory Committee (VPAAC)
- General Faculties Council
- Human Research Ethics Board
- Canadian Alliance of Students’ Associations (CASA)
- Council of Alberta University Students (CAUS)
- Calgary Student Alliance (CSA)